How what’s happening in your gut can dictate your brain function, mood, immune system, stress levels and SO much more.
This isn’t something we’ve talked about before, so I’m so happy we’re talking about it now!
Many of the women in our keto community have expressed interest in how the gut influences how we think and what we do and how, what we eat, can dictate everything from mood disturbances, to the relationship we have with our bodies.
Simply: if you have gut issues, you WILL have brain issues.
Yes, you read that right! The foods you eat play a role in your body positivity versus body hate.
Today’s video goes through the ins and outs on how it all works, and provides steps you can use right now to increase the health of your gut to help balance your moods.
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5 to 10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Signs you have a gut problem
- What depression has to do with the gut
- Your emotional limbic system
- How the health of your gut dictates cortisol balance
- Easiest way to heal and support your gut with Kettle & Fire bone broth (up to 28% off)
- I’m going back on book tour VERY soon! You can RSVP to one of the events here
- My favorite probiotic right now
- More on gut healing, 7 keto foods to heal your gut, and why bone broth is so healing
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Start your keto journey, heal your body, and feel amazing with The Keto Bundle
Studies referenced in the video: