There are so many new “keto” snacks, but how can you choose a snack that makes you feel good AND tastes delicious? Time for a keto snack haul!
If you’re feeling snacky on keto, there are a ton of awesome options to fulfill that craving for sweet, salty, or both! When it comes to choosing a keto snack, I want something that not only tastes good, but also helps me fuel with fat.
The market for keto snacks is growing, but not everything is keto-friendly, especially if you’ve got food sensitivities like me. I asked the Healthful Pursuit community what keto snacks I should try for a haul video, and you delivered! Today I’m going through all the snacks with my husband, Kevin, and giving you the low down on food quality, deliciousness, and keto-friendliness. Let’s dig in!
How can you tell if a keto snack is good or garbage? It depends on your keto style. I try to source food that is nutrient dense, whole foods based, and free from dairy, gluten, sugar, or corn. I have a lot of food sensitivities and I try to make my gut health a priority, so I only choose snack options that support my health goals.
My husband, Kevin, can be a bit more adventurous in his food choices because he doesn’t have the same food sensitivities. That being said, he’s very selective about his keto snack options.
So who are the keto snack winners? Watch the video to find out!
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5 to 10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- The good keto snacks
- Garbage keto snacks and why I avoid them
- Checking the ingredients on keto snacks
- Checkout this collection of keto snack recipes
- Get more info on supporting your gut with high quality whole foods
- Grab my favorite keto snacks from paleovalley for an instant 20% off
- Check out more of my keto-friendly favorites with descriptions, discount codes, and more
- RSVP for The Keto Diet 2018 Book Tour!
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any of my keto videos, recipes, and free things!
- Follow Kevin and I on our Explorking adventures, and checkout Kevin’s business, Buzzuzz