The low-carb meals I ate last week on my keto diet. What I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Plus, my favorite snack.
About a month into the book writing process, I lost all interest in preparing meals for myself that were thoughtful, beautiful, and delicious.
I’m sure so many of you feel like this ALL the time – being overwhelmed by life, trying to juggle health, prepare food that tastes good, etc, etc. While healthy habits are fostered in an environment where priorities are shifted, ain’t nobody got time to stand in the kitchen for an hour at a time preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
It took me a couple of months to figure out that I didn’t need to live off mayo-topped lunch meat slices or mashed up bowls that looked like roadkill in order to prepare keto meals quickly. And now, I’m getting better and better at using the resources on hand (aka whatever’s in the fridge) to whip up a keto plate of awesome in less time that I ever thought possible!
Today, I’m running through 10 of the breakfasts, lunches, and dinners I enjoyed last week to show you just how easy keto meal planning can be. If you’re looking for a bit of inspiration to get the food prep juices flowing, look no further than today’s video!
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- The Rocket Fuel Latte combination I’m loving right now
- The unsweetened dairy-free yogurt that I use to liven up my keto meals and snacks
- My favorite way to prepare beef roast, and how to pump up the fat
- Pre-order The Keto Diet (paperback)
- Get the details on my US + Canada Keto Book Tour
- All of my Rocket Fuel Latte recipes
- My favorite (new!) collagen, Vanilla Collagen Peptides with probiotics!
- NOW Foods butter-infused coconut oil
- Get 20% off Paleo Valley Beef Sticks, loaded with 1 billion CFUs of probiotics
- Receive keto meal plans in your inbox weekly with Balanced Keto Meal Plan
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
What are some of your favorite quick-prep meals? Let’s chat about it in the comments! Your ideas will be read by many of the members in our community, motivating others to get in the kitchen (quickly) prepare foods that make their bodies feel GOOD and moving on with life.