Nut-free, low-carb, keto granola. Less than 2 grams of sugar and 4 grams of net carbs. Sprinkle on your favorite keto desserts, or enjoy like cereal with keto full-fat coconut milk.
The power behind fermented foods is a real thing. The happiness I feel in my gut after a round of powerful probiotics, enzymes and sauerkraut is matched by a daily dose of Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+ chocolate, vanilla or unflavored powder.
In today’s nut-free paleo keto granola recipe, I’ve combined our favorite keto ingredients with the nourishing power of vanilla Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+ into the tastiest, sugar-free, low-carb, keto granola.
A lot of plant-based proteins have similar ingredients to what you’ll find in keto-friendly Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+, but the real game changer is the fermentation. By fermenting the ingredients, Genuine Health deactivates many of the components of the grains, seeds, and other plant-based sources that cause bloat and digestive discomfort. The fermentation process allows each of the ingredients to combine to help the gut digest more, absorb more, and nourish our bodies through and through.
Many of us keto folk know just how important and health-promoting fermented foods can be. But, it can be challenging to ensure we’re getting our daily dose. With a fermented protein powder, however, it makes it easier to take our ferments on the go. Much easier (and less smelly) than carrying a bunch of sauerkraut with us!
By using Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+ we increase the overall digestibility, and balance the carb, protein, and fat ratio, with a complete allergenic-free approach to classic granola. Sprinkle this low-carb, keto, nut-free granola over top a bowl of keto whipped coconut milk, mixed into your favorite keto fat bomb, or sprinkled on a scoop of keto fat bomb ice cream.
- ⅓ cup (75 grams) coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (30 grams) Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+
- 10-15 drops of alcohol-free stevia or ¼ cup (52 grams) stevia baking blend
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) grey sea salt
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325F and set a large baking sheet aside.
- Add wet ingredients to a large bowl, whisking until it’s reached a thin paste, completely incorporated.
- Add all dry ingredients (seeds and coconut), and coat by rotating with a large spatula.
- Transfer coated mixture to the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Rotate, bake for another 5 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Immediately transfer granola to a clean baking sheet or large plate to cool for 1 hour before transferring to a sealed container, or mason jar. Store in the pantry for up to 30 days.
Nutrition: calculated with stevia, not baking blend.
Servings: Makes 800 grams, 100 grams per serving.
To make paleo and grain-free, or if you do not have Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+: remove the protein powder and double the vanilla extract in this keto recipe.
View Nutrition Information (once on page, scroll down)