What fat does in your body – how it’s used, why it’s needed and how to incorporate more on a daily basis in the healthiest way possible.
I was a low-fat vegan not so long ago. I sauteed my vegetables in water and ate copious amounts of sprouted nuts. Raw vegan goodness was my jam. It worked for me when it worked for me, until it didn’t work for me anymore. It got me to where I am today, and I don’t regret a thing.
If what you’re doing isn’t working, you owe it to yourself to discover what does. And, the key to this is education: in discovering new ways of looking at things to further explore what’s best for our bodies.
Understanding what eating fat does IN your body equips you with the know-how to create an eating style that works best for you.
That’s why I’m so thrilled to be offering up this information – take pieces that you need, items that resonate with you, and play!
For video mini guide & transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- How to make grass-fed tallow and how to use it
- The fats we need to live
- Why I switched from being a fat-free vegan to eating fats and animal proteins
- How a high-fat, keto diet works
- What fats do in your body: blood sugar, glucose uptake and endless hunger
- How a high-fat, keto diet allows us to cleanse, everyday
- How to become a keto, fat-burning machine
- The optimal fuel for your brain
- How to start eating more fats to see if this is right for you
What things have you learned lately that’s helped you discover more about your body and develop your personal eating style?