A stop motion recipe video on how to make low-carb, dairy-free, keto-friendly fat bomb chocolates. Made with Manitoba Harvest Chocolate Hemp Protein, each Fat Bomb Man has 11 grams of (glorious) fat and only 1 net carb.
Our freezer is filled with keto, Fat Bomb Men of all sizes, shapes and flavors – a perfect pick-me-up snack to help you pump up the fats in your life.
Because the more fats you eat, the better off you are. Think I’m crazy? Read these posts about keto.
These keto Fat Bomb Men are loaded with (gasp!) fat, a touch of sweetness, a bit of protein + a healthy dose of hemp. But watch out, they may just run away on you if you’re not careful…
My advice? Eat these keto treats fast! Something tells me that won’t be a problem ;)
Fun, right? My first recipe video!
Instead of using traditional cocoa powder in this chocolatey recipe, I used Manitoba Harvest’s new (smooth) chocolate Pro 70 hemp protein powder. It’s not gritty like other hemp protein powders, making it a perfect replacement for cocoa powder in any cookie, muffin or cake recipe.
And… for the recipe all typed up and formatted for you, just in case…
- 3 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Chocolate Hemp Pro 70 Protein Powder
- ¼ cup melted extra-virgin coconut oil
- ¼ tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 drop alcohol-free liquid stevia
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut, toasted
- To toast the coconut, preheat oven to 325F and spread the coconut on a small baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 5-8 minutes, rotating if desired - watch that it doesn’t burn!
- Add Manitoba Harvest Chocolate Hemp Pro 70 Protein Powder to a small bowl. Add in remaining ingredients - melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, liquid stevia, Himalayan rock salt and the toasted coconut. Stir the mixture.
- Divide into a silicone candy mold of your choice.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Stevia: is optional
Toasted Coconut: can be replaced with raw Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seeds
View Nutrition Information (once on page, scroll down)
You can have so much fun with this recipe. Use cocoa butter/oil instead of coconut oil, add some coconut milk, maybe some nut or seed butter (to make it more fudge-like).
Diggin’ the keto Fat Bomb Man? Get the recipe for my keto Sunflower Spice Fat Bomb Men on Instagram.
What cocoa powder-based, keto recipe do you LOVE? I betcha the cocoa powder could be replaced with Manitoba Harvest’s Hemp Pro 70 chocolate protein powder!
Link up to your favorite cocoa powder-based recipes and I’ll choose 1 to transform into a grain-free, dairy-free, keto, hemp-filled delight (and share the recipe on the blog in the coming months)….