Videos, interviews, podcasts, recipes, and lots of resources to help you when you’re just not losing weight even while on keto.
Overwhelmed? Frustrated? Tempted to give up on this whole low-carb high-fat lifestyle? Don’t you dare… at least not without checking out all of these helpful resources first.
In this post, I’ve included LOTS of resources that are all super helpful in explaining why you might be gaining weight or stuck in a weight-loss plateau, and how to get out of it.
We go over these key topics:
- Understanding plateauing/stalling on keto
- How to avoid gaining weight while on keto
- Why carbing up can help on a low-carb lifestyle
- Why counting calories is not the answer
- What you are doing to gain weight (not food-related!)
This extensive collection of resources is awesome if you are frustrated with weight gain while on keto, you are just stuck in a “no-man’s land” even though you’re doing everything you can think of to lose weight, overwhelmed with counting all your calories every day, or simply interested in starting out on keto. Wherever you are, there is definitely something in these resources that can benefit you.
So go ahead and check them out! If you find something that helps you, please let me know in the comments!
LOW-CARB PLATEAUS, TUMMY WEIGHT GAIN + KETO FOR BLOOD SUGAR
If you’re frustrated with your weight gain or simply lack of weight loss, then this is a great podcast to listen to. This podcast answers your questions about busting through a plateau while eating keto, the reason behind tummy weight gain, and using low-carb eating for blood sugar management.
- Plateauing on low-carb
- Hormones and tummy weight gain
- Eating keto with type 1 diabetes
4 REASONS WHY YOU’RE NOT LOSING WEIGHT
What if I told you that the plateau you’re experiencing – the inability to lose weight, the ongoing struggle of doing everything in your power to lose weight, resulting in nothing, has nothing to do with calories? A must-watch if you’re frustrated with feeling like you can’t lose weight, lower calories, restrict even more, and the scale doesn’t budge.
- Why reducing calories does not help break through a weight plateau
- How food allergies & inflammation contribute to trouble losing weight
- Steps to overcoming weight plateau
FAT FUELED PROGRAM
Fat Fueled is a one-of-a-kind support system that shows you exactly how to achieve hormone regulation, balanced moods, increased energy… while eating fats and following a keto diet!
Bursting with actions to take charge of your health, Fat Fueled is a sane way of approaching a high-fat lifestyle that is far from the obsessive numbers game associated with the D word, (diet – ew).
With the Fat Fueled Program, I show you how to…
- Slide into fat-burning mode, without needing to go strict low-carb.
- Bust through plateaus to create a life you love.
- Boost your body’s ability to heal, naturally.
- Liberate your keto life from restriction and macronutrient manipulation.
20 chapters, 137 actionable guides, 300 pages, mindful meal plan, and over 60 keto, high-fat recipes that are free from wheat, dairy, grains, gluten, legumes, sugar, and low in eggs, nuts and FODMAPs to uncover your best self by fueling, and healing, with fat.
There is even a whole chapter all about weight gain and plateaus! It explains various reasons why you may be gaining weight on keto.
LOW-CARB EXERCISE, BAD FATS AND HORMONES AFFECTING WEIGHT LOSS
There are several possible factors that could affect your weight loss besides the food you eat. In this podcast, Amber and I discuss how hormones could be the thing keeping you from your weight loss goals, as well as a few strategies that could help you get out of the weight stalling funk.
- How estrogen dominance affects weight loss efforts
- Exercising on low-carb eating style
- The good and bad fats
BREAKING KETO WEIGHT LOSS STALLS
This interview with Vivica from The Nourished Caveman is full of helpful information that will show you the true reasons behind weight loss stalls on a ketogenic diet and how to break out of those plateaus!
- Broken metabolism
- Counting calories… is it worth it?
- World domination through keto!
- Stress and obsessively tracking
- The importance of carb ups
UN-WELCOMED WEIGHT GAIN, CALORIE COUNTING, & REGULAR CYCLES
This is a keto podcast answering your questions about un-welcomed weight gain on keto, overcoming the control of calorie counting, and keeping a regular cycle after amenorrhea. If you’ve been frustrated by any of these situations, then sit back and listen to us chat about our own experiences and thoughts about these topics.
- Fear of amenorrhea coming back
- Actions for when calorie (and macro) counting takes over your life
- What to do when you’re gaining weight on keto
MASTERING YOUR HORMONES AND WEIGHT THROUGH KETO
An epic keto Q&A with Holistic Nutritionists Leanne Vogel and Amber Romaniuk, answering your questions about hormones, weight loss and how it relates to high-fat, keto living.
There’s so much more to achieving blissful health than sticking to a meal plan and sweating it out at the gym 5 days a week. If our hormones are out of whack, much of our effort goes out the window. (Hint: if you live on the planet Earth, it’s likely that your hormones could use some TLC).
- The 1 thing you’re doing that’s harming your ability to lose weight
- Why your food allergies are leading to weight gain
- How eating keto can help regulate your menstrual cycle
- How to shut down sugar cravings in 30 seconds
- Why steady state cardio isn’t helping you lose weight
- The truth behind your “normal” blood work results
WHY YOU AREN’T LOSING WEIGHT ON KETO
Wondering why you can’t stop gaining weight? Maybe the pounds keep coming on, and no matter how much you restrict your calories, you just can’t get the scale to work in your favor?
Surprisingly, the answer is not in restricting food, or changing your diet. If there’s anything you take away from this video, it’s that keto isn’t the problem. And, my experience proves that so solidly!
- Why keto isn’t making you fat
- The chronic condition that leads to weight gain
- How your ketone numbers are affected by your state of mind
- Steps to overcoming weight gain frustration
Find answers to your high-fat, low-carb, and keto questions in past keto question and answer sessions.
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly videos posted every Wednesday!
Which video, podcast, or resource was the most helpful or interesting? What was the most surprising thing you learned? Let me know below in the comments!