12 fats that you shouldn’t eat. Some will surprise you.
When I went high-fat, keto, I ate more than one of these bad fats because I thought they were good. Fail on me. These bad fats throw off cholesterol, inflame the gut and increase cancer risk, all things that we don’t want.
There are a couple of reasons why these 12 fats made the list of fats that I choose not to eat (and recommend that my clients, friends and family don’t consume them either). In the end, it all boils down to inflammation and hormone regulation. The less of these fats we eat, the less inflammation and better hormone control we’ll have in our body. As always, I’m sure you can find sources out there that point to the fats I’ve listed as being “healthy”, but therein lies the problem. I encourage you to try this out, see if it feels right for you, and take it from there.
Today I’m sharing with you the 12 fats that you should avoid within my keto eating style. Some may even surprise you!
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this keto video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your keto fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Difference between natural and artificial trans fat
- 12 fats that you shouldn’t eat, some will surprise you!
- What bad fats do to your body
- Recipe: Keto N’oatmeal Fudge Bars
- Boost your metabolism, get The Keto Bundle
- Watch: Why I’m Not Afraid To Eat Fat
- Regulate your metabolism with The Keto Beginning
- Subscribe to my keto YouTube Channel
- I’m excited to be a guest speaker for the Strategies for Real Health Summit. Register for this FREE 14-day online interview series. Join us as we share our stories, strategies and tools to help you transform your outlook on your health!
Which fats have you been eating that; after watching the video, you’ll look at removing?
If you’re like me and thought that grapeseed oil was something that was healthy and “safe”, join the club! The main concern with grapeseed oil is its high level of omega 6 fats. These fats, as mentioned a bit in the keto video, increase inflammation, can cause hormonal imbalance and thyroid dysfunction.