Interview with Jason Fung, chief of the department of medicine at Scarborough General Hospital on the board of directors of Low Carb Diabetes Association and the scientific editor of the Journal of Insulin Resistance, chatting about why calorie counting doesn’t work, how to lower insulin levels, and intermittent fasting to encourage fat burning.
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- Feel awesome on your keto diet with The Keto Bundle
- Subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast app
- Get some keto merch! The cutest ways to say, I LOVE FAT
- More from Dr. Jason Fung
- Read The Obesity Code and The Complete Guide to Fasting
- Why counting calories doesn’t work (14:25)
- Steps to overcoming insulin resistance (27:11)
- Intermittent fasting strategies (41:40)
PARTNERS OF THE KETO DIET PODCAST
We’re partnered with Vital Proteins. Use collagen in place of protein powder or add to tea. Use Vital Proteins coupon code VPHP10 for 10% off your order.
Practice yoga and meditate in the comfort of your home with the Daily Yoga app. Get 7 days FREE access to all classes and programs with the coupon code “keto”.
100% grass-fed & finished FERMENTED beef sticks with 1 billion naturally-occurring, gut-healing probiotics! Go to PaleoValley.com for 20% off.