Resources, videos and recipes to introduce you to the world of ketogenic eating. Get clear steps on going keto, and how to do it.
It blows me away to see how many free resources I’ve created over the years on making the transition to keto. When planning this post, I thought that I would be able to find maybe 4-5 clear resources on how to start eating keto for women, but there were over 15!
I narrowed the list down to these 7 keto how-tos, all focused on making the switch to keto with grace and ease. In the following ketogenic resources, you’ll be shown…
- How to prepare for the ketogenic diet
- What the first 30 days of your keto experience will be like
- What to expect when you go keto
- How to start eating more fat, day by day
- How to avoid overwhelm on your keto diet
This resource is a fabulous guide for anyone who’s interested in going keto. If you’ve been keto for a while, perhaps your friends, family members or colleagues are asking you how you do what you do. Instead of getting into it with them, you could send them here.
The steps in the following videos are as clear as clear can be, and many of the themes are repeated but approached from a different angle, so there’s a little here for everyone.
BEFORE YOU START EATING KETO
The mistake you can easily make when you go keto (low-carb, high-fat). How to avoid it and set yourself up for success.The video will provide you with the step-by-step you need to be successful in transitioning to a lifelong practice of eating keto, high-fat, low-carb that allows you to thrive and come alive.
- Why we can’t stick to a “diet” for more than a couple of days
- How to change to keto without failure
- The most successful way to transition to keto without getting overwhelmed
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU GO KETO
The 5 phases you’ll experience when transitioning to a keto eating style. A must-watch if you’re interested in improving your health with keto but don’t want to be surprised along the way.
- Things you might experience during the first 30 days of eating keto, high-fat, low-carb paleo
- The 5 phases of becoming fat-adapted
HOW TO START EATING MORE FAT
How do you increase the amount of fat you eat without drinking oil from a bottle? Simplify your high-fat, keto journey with these easy tips and tricks on adding more fats into your life, effortlessly.
- Simplifying keto living with the 5 things to focus on in each meal
- How to break down your day to avoid overwhelm on keto
- Easy high-fat, nutrient-rich keto, low-carb paleo snacks
- Kill your sugar cravings on keto with this one step
SUPPORTIVE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
The Keto Beginning is a 30-day digital guide that’s brimming with the strategies and vibrant ketogenic, high-fat, low-carb, moderate protein recipes that I used to effortlessly switch into a state of nutritional ketosis – where my body burns fat as energy instead of glucose.
With The Keto Beginning, you’ll be shown how to use whole food-based nutritional ketosis to…
- Reach your perfect weight without feeling restricted or deprived.
- Gain the power to end food obsession + strict eating schedules.
- Maintain steady energy, without relying on constant feeding.
- Boost self-worth, self-respect, self-trust and self-love.
- 17 chapters, 147 pages + over 70 keto, low-carb, high-fat, moderate protein, dairy-, gluten-, sugar-, grain-, legume-free recipes – this is the lifestyle change that empowers your body + mind to achieve the state of health you’ve been searching for.
IN DEPTH ON HOW TO START EATING KETO
A live Periscope broadcast where I shared that the easiest way to make a change is to include more variety in your day instead of less. Instead of thinking “I need to eat fewer carbs” think, “I need to eat more fat” Naturally, you’ll find, with the intention of low-carb/high-fat, that the fats will begin to replace the carbs. Plus more!
- The easiest way to go keto
- 3 clear steps on eating more fat
HOW TO SIMPLIFY YOUR KETO DIET IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
The 4 simple steps to eating keto (high-fat, low-carb). Plus, 2 ways to get there without getting overwhelmed. A must-watch f you’ve been interested eating more fats and fewer carbs, or you need to simplify your current approach to ketogenic eating.
- Health benefits of eating keto, high-fat, low-carb paleo
- The 2 ways to approach getting into ketosis
- 4 steps to eating keto
THE FIRST 30 DAYS OF EATING KETO
My 30-day experience of eating keto for the first time. What to expect when you go keto, high-fat, low-carb paleo and how to avoid bumps along the way. Press “play” if you want to understand what the first 30 days of eating keto feels like, what you can expect and what you can look forward to.
- Steps to eliminate keto flu before it starts
- How eating too much protein can affect your blood sugar
- What carb cravings mean when you’re keto
I’d love to know, which keto video and resource did you find the most helpful? And, which actions and steps did you use to see success on your keto diet?