The 5 phases to expect when transitioning to a high-fat (ketogenic) eating style.
I’ve coached hundreds of women in shifting to a high-fat, keto eating style. And, I switched to keto too, back in June 2014. Hard to believe I’m nearing a year of eating keto. I’ve never felt more healthy, whole and full of life than I do right now.
Maybe you’re interested in all this high-fat, keto stuff but you’re a bit overwhelmed and not too sure what to expect?
I’ve created a clear 5-phase expectation outlook for you so that there are no surprises when you make the transition to keto.
A must-watch if you’re interested in improving your health with fats and eating keto but don’t want to be surprised along the way.
For video mini guide & transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your keto fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Things you might experience during the first 30 days of eating high-fat, low-carb, keto
- The 5 phases of becoming fat adapted
- How to be the most-successful at following a ketogenic eating style
- How to make low-carb, keto a lifestyle with carb-ups
- The 4 carb-up strategies that I use with keto
- The Keto Beginning 30-day Complete Guide and 30-day meal plan
- Video: How To Decide If “High-Fat” or “Keto” Is Right For You
- The 4 carb-up strategies that I use with keto: Bulletproof Protein Fasting, 3-day Cyclical Rotation from No Fail Fat Burning For Women, Carb Backloading and Carb Nite by John Kiefer
No matter where you are on your high-fat, keto journey – phase 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, your experiences can benefit the thousands of women in our community looking to change the way they take care of their bodies. Let’s chat about your experiences in the comments below…
What were your experiences during the 5 keto phases I outlined in today’s video?