10 examples of what a carb up looks like in a ketogenic eating style(with pictures) and how I carb up. Plus, a plate guide so you can do it, too.
My success with low-carb, keto living came when I embraced CARB TIMING.
So many women that I speak with about eating keto (low-carb, high-fat) tell me that they “can’t do it,” they often feel “off” and only, “last 30 days” or, “start losing their hair/energy/mind” and stop before the going gets good.
Upon further investigation, it ALWAYS comes up that these keto ladies did not practice carb-ups. Maybe this woman is you. Maybe you’re eating keto but not feeling right? Maybe you’re convinced that carb-ups are the way to go, but you have no idea where to start? Or, maybe you’re deathly afraid of carbs and confused why the “low-carb, keto girl” is recommending we eat carbs.
Lucky for you, you’re not the only one. Of all of the keto questions I receive on a daily basis, there are the most common (and they’re all about carb-ups!):
- Why should I have a carb up day on keto?
- Should women have carb nights while eating keto?
- Who benefits from carb ups?
- If I decide to do this carb up thing, what do I eat during a carb up?
If your brain is a mess trying to figure out this whole carb-up thing on keto, today’s keto video is a must-watch.
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this keto video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your keto fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- What a carb-up is
- Why carb-ups on a low-carb, keto eating style work
- Who should do carb-ups
- 10 meal examples of a nightly carb up for women
- Watch: Keto Cream of Chicken Soup recipe video
- Watch: The types of carb-ups
- Begin your carb-up practice with Fat Fueled
- End keto eating style overwhelm with Balanced Keto
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Have you added carbs to your nightly keto routine as per my keto program, Fat Fueled? How are you feeling?
Let’s chat about it in the comments so that other women (just like you!) can see just how powerful a practice this is!