How women can adjust a keto (high-fat, low-carb) eating style to work for them. 30 answers to 30 of your top-asked ketogenic questions. Addressing menopause, amenorrhea (missing period), hunger, cravings, energy crashes, adrenal dysfunction, thyroid imbalances, and more.
17 months ago, when I was entertaining the idea of going high-fat, keto to heal my body, lose weight and balance my hormones, I had a lot of unanswered questions around the concept. I felt alone in my attempt and unsure of how I was going to make sense of things when there was literally no one around to guide me.
If/when you decide to heal your body with healthy fats, I don’t want you to feel the way I did or waste the time that I did.
Over the weekend, I invited a handful of ladies from our community to jump on a Q&A call with me. We chatted about all things high-fat, low-carb, keto and how we, as women, can adjust the standard high-fat, keto protocols to not only work for our bodies, but heal them, too.
If you’ve tried a keto, low-carb diet and it didn’t work for you, or you’re new to the concept of healing with fats and have a bunch of unanswered questions about keto, today’s recording is for you.
- How to approach keto when you’re post-menopausal
- What to do when keto gives you energy highs and lows
- Why keto Bulletproof coffee may not support your body as a woman
- How to keep your fatty keto coffee practice while supporting your adrenals and thyroid
- What to do when you’re hungry after a keto Bulletproof coffee
- How to improve blood pressure
- How to support adrenal dysfunction with a high-fat, keto eating style
- Signs that point to you needing a regular breakfast on keto
- The best salt for low blood pressure
- How to heal hypothalamic amenorrhea
- How to approach keto when you’re orthorexic
- How to be a Fat Fueled vegetarian
- How to support hormones by eating high-fat, keto
- How much fat to eat on a daily basis when you don’t want to count macros
- What to do with cravings on high-fat, keto
- Signs that it’s time for a carb-up
- How to manage your workout schedule when you have adrenal dysfunction
- The best time to eat carbohydrates for your sex hormones and adrenals
- Introduction to Fat Fueled profiles to make your high-fat, keto eating style work for you
- What to do when you gain weight on keto
- What to do when you aren’t getting the results on keto
- How much fat is too much on keto
- How to listen to your body on keto
- How to make a vegan keto Bulletproof coffee
- How to balance alcohol consumption with a keto diet
- How to make a high-fat, keto smoothie
- The best Fat Fueled Profile for adrenal dysfunction
- The best carbs for a carb-up
- How to improve sleep on keto
- How to understand when you’re actually hungry
- Get a copy of my keto program, Fat Fueled Program & Meal Plan
- Watch: What Leanne Loves #3
- Watch: How To Be a Low-Carb, Keto Vegan
- Work with me one-on-one in a SPARK Session
- Save 15% with The Keto Bundle, a bundle with The Keto Beginning and Fat Fueled Programs in one!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Today’s keto recording is an epic one, too long for standard transcription services. I hope that it is okay for you to listen in to this one! Transcription will be back up and running for next week’s video!
Of the 30 keto answers, which piece resonated with you the most? Any major shifts that you’ll be implementing into your eating style? I’d love to chat about it with you in the comments below…