The challenges you’ll face when you go keto. The common keto issues and how to overcome to help you pave the way to keto success.
When I found keto, I thought it was going to solve everything for me. And I was promised just that. Heck, all I had to do was eat copious amounts of fat and all would be well with my weight in a matter of weeks. “Smooth sailing, keto adapt” they say.
Gosh, I can’t tell you how misleading that information really was. Or, maybe I can tell you because you’ve fallen victim to the same claims.
As with anything, when you adopt something new, there are bound to be struggles along the way. And keto is no different.
While each of our keto experiences are unique (just like our bodies), there are 9 common struggles that each of us have likely gone through while going through the fat adaptation process.
Whether you’re still stuck somewhere or want to load up your skills before hitting the trails, today’s keto video highlights the common struggles and how to overcome them. Plus, if you’ve been experiencing any of these things and are doing keto alone, you may be given a sense of comradery you didn’t have before as you learn that your feels are ALL of our feelings, too.
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- How to get over your fear of fat
- How to not blame yourself for your food choices
- Overcoming a love of sugar while keto-adapt
- Maintaining patience when you get started on keto
- Pre-order my paperback book The Keto Diet, coming April 11, 2017
- Exclusive FB group access after getting my keto things
- Recipe: N’Oatmeal Fudge Bars
- Watch: Cholesterol on a ketogenic diet
- All of the carb-up information you need
- Get weekly keto meal plans with Balanced Keto Meal Plans
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel! We can be friends, long time
What struggles have you had on keto? How have you overcome them? Let’s chat about it in the comments. Sharing your story can provide powerful change for the members of our community.