US readers ONLY. Get grass-fed meat sent directly to your home… every month.
You’ve likely heard my story about why I chose to stop being vegan and the role that grass-fed beef (and its powerful micronutrient profile) has played in bringing my body back to health.
All that said, grass-fed, grass-finished, pasture-raised animal protein is usually much trickier to find. But I think I’ve found a convenient solution beyond going grocery broke, hunting for sales, or frantically looking for a local rancher with the proper certifications and practices.
The folks at ButcherBox recently sent me a box of their Beef & Pork box, and I was really impressed. It was some of the most mouthwatering cuts of meat I’ve ever tasted. And so convenient to have it delivered right to my door.
ButcherBox is an animal protein subscription that delivers 7 to 10 pounds of the tastiest cuts of 100% grass-fed beef, organic/pastured chicken, and heritage breed pork to your front door every month. Always free of antibiotics and hormones!
I reached out to express my thanks for the box and they emailed me back to offer Healthful Pursuit readers a special package. So, I’m thrilled to be passing it on to you today.
Subscribe and get…
- $10 off your first order (expires Dec 18 2:00am ET)
- Two free tri-tip steaks (12 oz. each)
- 7 to 10 pounds of meat delivered to your door, every month (you can cancel at any time)
Here’s how to check it out:
- Learn more about how Butcher Box works. The steaks will automatically be added to your cart when you subscribe through this link.
- Click the “Claim Your Offer” button and pick what kind of meat package you’d like. I chose the Beef & Pork box and added on a few packages of their uncured, sugar-free bacon for good measure ;)
- Click the “Order” button and enter the promo code “KETO” for $10.
- Make sure that the order is correct, the free grass-fed steaks are in your cart, and the discount was applied. Then click “purchase” and the meat will get to you in a few days! (Expect shipping delays the week between Christmas and New Years).
Important notes: ButcherBox is only available for shipment within the US. However, they’ve said that they’re planning on beginning deliveries to Canada in 2017!