My 3 favorite on-the-go packaged keto snacks and 3 homemade keto snacks for quick and easy low-carb, keto travel.
There are keto things that I use every day that I’m obsessed with. Which is why I started a little thing I like to call, “What Leanne Loves”, maybe you’ve watched My Favorite Chemical-Free Beauty Things (What Leanne Loves Episode #4)?
Every 2 months, I’ll be sharing 3 things that I am using to balance my health without breaking the bank. These keto things make my life better. These keto things make me happy. And maybe… these keto things could do the same for you.
I have found these keto products, I have loved these keto products, and I want to share them with you so that you can (potentially) love them, too!
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this keto video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your keto fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Nut-free, keto granola-like bar
- Vegan protein bar that’s low-ish in carbs
- Completely sugar-free, keto chocolate bar, just 3 keto ingredients
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart Bar
- Genuine Health fermented Vegan proteins+ bar
- Giddy YoYo sugar-free, keto chocolate bars
- Recipes: keto roasted herb crackers, keto white chocolate drops, and keto flaxseed cinnamon bun muffins
- Subscribe to my keto YouTube Channel
What are your favorite low-carb, keto, fat fueled-friendly snacks? And, do you enjoy purchased keto snacks, or homemade keto snacks?
Let’s chat about it in the comments!