The high-fat, keto meals and snacks I eat in one day, from morning to night. A day in the life of a whole food-based ketogenic eating style. All fats, low-carb, keto and lots of veggies!
You guys wanted to know what kinds of keto meals I eat… so, I set up my camera Monday morning and recorded the keto meals and keto snacks I prepared for myself all day.
In this super-condensed version, I explain what keto foods I’m eating, why I’m eating these keto foods, my mealtimes, experiences throughout the day and my schedule so you can see just how easy high-fat, ketogenic eating really is.
Great if you’re curious to see what a high-fat, keto eating style looks like in practice.
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your keto fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- How to practice an 8-hour eating window
- Why a keto rocket fuel latte or keto Bulletproof coffee doesn’t break your fast
- What a day of high-fat, keto, whole food-based eating looks like
- Save time and energy with high-fat, keto eating
- Eat low-carb, high-fat, keto without counting macros or calories
- Keto Rocket Fuel Latte recipe
- Ingredients for my green tea keto rocket fuel latte: matcha green tea powder, MCT oil, hemp hearts, cacao butter wafer, and vanilla powder
- Lower the glycemic load of your foods with apple cider vinegar.
- Homemade keto mayo recipe: you can use any oil you’d like. I used macadamia nut oil.
- Get Vital Proteins Collagen
How often do you eat in a day? Does your high-fat, low-carb, keto eating look similar to mine?
Let’s chat about it in the comments!