- 3 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Chocolate Hemp Pro 70 Protein Powder
- ¼ cup melted extra-virgin coconut oil
- ¼ tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 drop alcohol-free liquid stevia
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut, toasted
- To toast the coconut, preheat oven to 325F and spread the coconut on a small baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 5-8 minutes, rotating if desired – watch that it doesn’t burn!
- Add Manitoba Harvest Chocolate Hemp Pro 70 Protein Powder to a small bowl. Add in remaining ingredients – melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, liquid stevia, Himalayan rock salt and the toasted coconut. Stir the mixture.
- Divide into a silicone candy mold of your choice.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Coconut Oil: can be replaced with melted cacao butter/oil
Stevia: is optional
Toasted Coconut: can be replaced with raw Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seeds
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 106
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Sodium: 42 mg
- Carbs: 2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Net Carbs: 1 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g