A collection of vegan recipes to help you transition to solid foods after your juice cleanse.
Stop letting cravings rule your life. Complete a 3, 5 or 7-day cleanse and take better care of yourself. On the surface your cleanse will be about juices, smoothies and cleansing. But really, it’s about activating your most radiant self.
My complete cleansing guide has 55 original paleo, vegan and gluten-free juice and smoothie recipes, and 160+ pages infused with literally everything I know about juices ‘n’ cleanses, this book will show you how to:
- Effortlessly use juices & smoothies to boost your health
- Listen to your body and know when you’re legitimately satisfied
- Move into, through, and out of a cleanse safely (with shining results)
Green juice with a cooling aftertaste of fresh mint.
Get the north pole green juice recipe HERE.
6 simple ingredients make up this sweet and delicious smoothie. You can pack it full of veg and no one will know!
Get the green energy smoothie recipe HERE.
Make your own flax seed milk and get the benefits of the raw seed while saving a couple bucks!
Get the flax milk recipe HERE.
Get the tuna salad recipe HERE.
Get the sweet potato and fennel curry recipe HERE.
And, here are a couple of my go-to cleansing recipes from my favorite ladies…
- 3 Raw Juice Recipes from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Virgin Apple Mojito (pictured above) from 80Twenty
- North Pole Green Juice from Healthful Pursuit
- Green Lemonade Juice from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Happy Heart Beet from With Food + Love
- OJ Lean and Green from Healthful Pursuit
- Kale, Apple + Ginger Juice from So Lets Hang Out
Milks & Drinks
- Pumpkin Spiced Pepita Milk (pictured above) from Beard & Bonnet
- Spiced Persimmon Turmeric Tea from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Can’t Beet This Smoothie from Healthful Pursuit
- Coconut Almond Milk from Beard & Bonnet
- Sunflower Seed Milk from Healthful Pursuit
- Warm Lemon Water Benefits from Tasty Yummies
- Creamy Green Smoothie from Tasty Yummies
- Green Chia Pear Smoothie from With Food + Love
- Apple, Fennel and Celery Salad from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Brilliant Beet Slaw from Healthful Pursuit
- Tricolor Thai Salad from (pictured above) Cookin’ Canuck
- Fresh n’ Raw Pad Thai Salad from Healthful Pursuit
- Grated Cauliflower with Peppers, Carrots & Capers from Cookin’ Canuck
- Warm Lentil Salad from Tasty Yummies
- Brazil Nut Milk Chia Pudding (pictured above) from 80Twenty
- Broccoli and Chickpea Curry from Tasty Yummies
- Macro Greens Bowl from Healthful Pursuit
- Creamy Tomato and Kale Bisque from Cara’s Cravings
Interested in doing a whole foods-based cleanse as opposed to a juice cleanse? Check out this complete vegan cleanse program that guides you through cleanse preparation, 3-7 day juice cleanse and the reintroduction of food.