- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil or melted virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Homemade Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place chickpeas and oil on a medium-sized cookie sheet. Toss to coat and place in the oven.
- Rotate every 20 minutes to prevent from burning.
- Once crispy, remove from the oven, add spices, shake to coat and serve!
- Store in an air-tight container on the counter for 2-3 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 112
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 3.9
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 123 mg
- Carbs: 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.4 g
- Net Carbs: 10.9 g
- Sugars: 2.7 g
- Protein: 4.9 g