- 1 16oz pack of brown rice spaghetti
- 1 avocado
- 2 garlic clove
- 4-6 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoon cashews, soaked in water overnight, drained and rinsed
- 4 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon hemp oil
- 1/2 teaspoon herbamare
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions + more for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine avocado, garlic, milk, cashews, lime juice, cilantro, hemp oil, and herbamare. Pulse until smooth.
- Add tomato and 2 green onions and pulse for 2-5 seconds until just combined.
- Mix guacamole sauce in with pasta and serve with green onions sprinkled over top and herb and garlic socca crackers to the side.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 108
- Total Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 242 mg
- Carbs: 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9 g
- Net Carbs: 54.8 g
- Sugars: 1.2 g
- Protein: 7 g