- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- pinch dried parsley
- 3/4 cups water
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the water and garlic to the flour mixture and stir until all the lumps are gone.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, pushing the mixture to the sides so that it’s evenly spread across the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dough begins to crack and corners brown.
- Remove from the oven and slide the dough to a cutting board. Cut dough into desired cracker size.
- Place cut crackers on a cookie sheet [I used a pizza pan and it worked perfectly!] and place back in the oven.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes, flip and bake for another 4-6 minutes. Watch them closely so they don’t burn!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 16
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5
- Sodium: 16 mg
- Carbs: 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Net Carbs: 1 g
- Protein: 0.8 g