Three keto-friendly things I’m loving lately.
There are things that I use every day that I’m obsessed with. Which is why I started a little thing I like to call, “What Leanne Loves”, maybe you’ve watched My Favorite Quick Protein Options (What Leanne Loves Episode #6)?
Every 2 months, I’ll be sharing 3 things that I am using to balance my health without breaking the bank. These things make my life better. These things make me happy. And maybe… these things could do the same for you.
I have found these products, I have loved these products, and I want to share them with you so that you can (potentially) love them, too!
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- The difference between greens+ and greens+O
- The components of a balanced digestive enzyme
- A kid-friendly snack that’s lower in carbs than traditional bars
- More on Genuine Health vegan greens+O
- Watch: My keto-supporting supplements
- Watch: Have digestive issues on keto?
- More on NOW Super Enzymes
- Check out Wild Zora
- Keto meal plans in your inbox, every week
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
What are your favorite keto-friendly supplements? And, what snack can your children not live without?
This just in… The lamb in Wild Zora is pasture-raised without any added hormones or antibiotics.
Regarding NOW Super Enzymes, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.