Easy ways to get protein in!
There are things that I use every day that I’m obsessed with. Which is why I started a little thing I like to call, “What Leanne Loves”, maybe you’ve watched My Favorite Low-Carb Snacks (What Leanne Loves Episode #5)?
Every 2 months, I’ll be sharing 3 things that I am using to balance my health without breaking the bank. These things make my life better. These things make me happy. And maybe… these things could do the same for you.
I have found these products, I have loved these products, and I want to share them with you so that you can (potentially) love them, too!
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Pescetarian option for collagen
- Plant-based protein oats (without grains!)
- Allergen-friendly protein bar made with collagen
- Favorite Low-Carb Snacks
- Get a copy of my new Keto Audiobooks
- Vital Proteins Marine Collagen
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Primal Kitchen Dark Chocolate Almond Collagen Bars use GROK15 for 15% off
What are your favorite ways to take protein with you?
Let’s chat about it in the comments!