The reason why you’re gaining weight or plateauing on keto (it has nothing to do with what you’re eating).
Wondering why you can’t stop gaining weight? Maybe the pounds keep coming on, and no matter how much you restrict your calories, you just can’t get the scale to work in your favor?
In today’s video, I’m sharing why I’ve gained weight recently due to a chronic condition that plagues many women. And, how this condition affects a ketogenic diet.
Surprisingly, the answer is not in restricting food, or changing your diet. If there’s anything you take away from this video, it’s that keto isn’t the problem. And, my experience proves that so solidly!
A must-watch if you’re struggling with weight gain on keto, plateauing on keto, or are frustrated with your weight altogether.
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Why keto isn’t making you fat
- The chronic condition that leads to weight gain
- How your ketone numbers are affected by your state of mind
- Steps to overcoming weight gain frustration
- Heal your body with keto and The Keto Bundle
- Watch: Adrenal dysfunction and keto
- Listen: How to start listening to your body
- Achieve weight loss with Fat Fueled
- Study on the effects of cortisol on weight
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
What weight experiences have you had recently? Did today’s video help you make sense of what could be contributing to your frustrating weight gain?