The craziest things have happened to my hair since I went low-carb, high-fat, keto.
Whether you’re eating high-fat, keto right now, are looking into it, or have experienced issues with your hair in the past, you’ll want to tune into this week’s video. I’m breaking it all down sharing how eating keto affected my hair.
How severely low-carb, keto, carb backloading, carb ups and becoming Fat Fueled has changed my hair from frizzy and dry to nourished and healthy (and which step has been the most transformational).
Plus, steps to boost the health of your hair no matter where you’re at.
For video transcription, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5 to 10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- The importance of carbs for strong, thick hair.
- The importance of fats for gloriously nourished hair.
- What to do if you’re losing hair (and how long to do it to notice results).
- Zinc test
- Zinc capsules
- Get a copy of my keto program, Fat Fueled Program & Meal Plan
- Save 15% with The Keto Bundle, a bundle with The Keto Beginning and Fat Fueled Programs in one!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
What has your hair done since eating more fat?