An exclusive peek at the table of contents and presale event for my newest digital keto program, Fat Fueled. The one-size-fits-all approach to nutritional ketosis ends now.
While it may work for many, the one-size-fits-all ketogenic approach leaves many of us with more questions than when they began, especially when it comes to women’s health. How a ketogenic diet relates to healing thyroid imbalances, adrenal fatigue, hormone irregularities, weight plateaus, anxiety, candida, infertility, and more, is often not discussed, but plagues the women in our keto community.
My newest digital keto program, Fat Fueled shows you how to take charge of your health and uncover your best self by fueling; and healing, with fat.
I’m not going to tell you that your approach to keto isn’t working for you, or needs to be changed. What I am telling you is that there are multiple ways to get here, and they can be completely personal to you. If your experience with keto, high-fat, or low-carb paleo, left a lot to be desired, Fat Fueled fills in the gaps and sets you on a track of healing with fats.
Take action toward discovering a life (and body) you love.
Fat Fueled Table of Contents
Fat Fueled is complete with 19 keto chapters, 137 actionable keto guides, mindful keto meal plan, and over 60 high-fat, keto recipes that are free from wheat, dairy, gluten, eggs, nuts, legumes, sugar, and are low-FODMAP.
Chapter 1: WHY I MADE THIS FOR YOU
Chapter 2: RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
- How To Know You Need This
- Power Of Intuition
- Why Measuring Is Ruining Your Life
- Actions! For Ditching The Math
- Actions! To End Limiting Beliefs
- Your Purpose
- I Mean, Her Butt, Is Just So Big.
- Actions! Restriction vs. Choice.
- Actions for Mindful Fat Fueling
Chapter 3: THE NIBBLY BITS…
- Definitions To Clear Things Up
- What’s Wrong With The Ketogenic Approach
- Your Fat Fueled Profile
- How To Know You’re Fat Adapted…
- Is Eating This Way Right For You?
- Why My Approach Is Dairy-free + Whole Food-Based
- “Low-Carb” Doesn’t Mean “Healthy”
- Getting On The Meat Train
- Boosting Le Fats
- Actions! For Naturally Decreasing Carbs
- Actions! For Avoiding Overwhelm
- Extra Extra Extra Reading
Chapter 4: UNFRIENDLY QUESTIONS
- What Happens To Cholesterol Eating This Way?
- Won’t Eating All Of These Fats Damage Your Liver?
- I’ve Heard That Your Kidneys Will Shrivel Up…
- All Of That Meat Is Bound To Cause Inflammation…
- Everything You’re Eating Is Acidic
- What About The China Study?
Chapter 5: MACROS + RATIOS
- Net vs. Total
- If At The End Of The Day…
- How Many Grams Of Sugar Is Okay?
- How Much Protein Is Enough?
- The Magic (Fat) Number
- Stop and Start Appetite
- What Cravings Mean
Chapter 6: FOOD ALLERGIES, RESTRICTIONS + PREFERENCES
- Straight Line On Sensitivities + Allergies
- Actions! For Understanding Your Food Sensitivities
- Actions! Healing Your IgG Body
- Thriving Without Eggs
- Thriving Without Grains
- Thriving Without Dairy
- Thriving Without Animal Products
- Thriving Without Coconut
- Thriving Without Nuts
- Thriving Without FODMAP
- Thriving Without Pork
- Thriving Without Nightshades
- Thriving Without Chicken + Pork + Beef
- Thriving Without Avocados
Chapter 7: NUTRIENTS + SHORTCUTS
- Key Nutrients + Boosting
- When You Hate Liver…
- Collagen + Gelatin
- Stress Is Stopping You From Being Awesome
Chapter 8: WINNING INGREDIENTS + PREP
- Bacon Makes Everything Better
- Tools Of The Trade
- Rendered Fats
- Ground Things
- Quack! Says The Duck.
- Buying Fats
- Coconut Funnies
- The Perfect Nut
- Raw Coconut
- Homemade Bone Stock
- Baking Flax
- Organic Non-GMO Soy
- Protein Powder
- Natural Sweeteners That Don’t Affect fat-burning
- Fat Drink Without The Caffeine
- What Do I Do With All This Fruit?
- To Drink Or Not To Drink
- Lean Proteins Turned High-Fat Bombs
- All That MCT Oil
Chapter 9: EATING (AND DRINKING) THE THINGS
- Travel Tips
- High-Fat Meals
- Smoothies and Fresh-Pressed Juices
- I Like Snacks
- Salt On All Of The Things
Chapter 10: INTERMITTENT FASTING
- When To Know You’re Ready
- Food Timing and RFL
- Who Rocket Fuel Lattes Aren’t Good For…
- How Long To Go
- How Often To Do It
- How To Break The Fast
- When You’re Still Hungry During Your Eating Window
Chapter 11: AIN’T NOTHING LIKE A CARB-UP
- Why It’s Important
- Signs That It’s Time
- Actions! For Your Carb-Up
- Planning Sucks
Chapter 12: SWEATING + MOVEMENT
- Options! (For Workouts)
- Fasted Cardio
- Muscle Gains
- Workouts For Travel
- Workout Timing
Chapter 13: WEIGHT + PLATEAUS
- How Metabolism Works
- Keto Made Me Fat!
- Eat As Much As You Can
- You’re Not Eating Enough
- The Reason For Your Plateau Is Not Because Of Calories
- Starvation Station
Chapter 14: FERTILITY + HORMONES
- Wonky Hormones
- Actions! For When Everything Is Low
- Testing and Implementing
- All That Jazz (and PCOS)
Chapter 15: ACTIONS FOR EVERY ANGLE
- Adrenal Dysfunction
- No Gallbladder or Fatty Acid Digestive Issues
- Anxiety and Depression
- Insulin Resistance + Sensitivity
Chapter 16: THE BLOODS
- Ketone Measurements = Optional
- Glucose Measurements
- The Test Of Time
- Deciphering Blood Tests + Biomarkers
Chapter 17: COMPLICATED
- What’s Up With Keto Flu?
- Why Haven’t I Gotten Keto Flu?
- Burning Heart!
- Foggy Brain
- Keto Rash
- Sweating + Smells
- Hair Loss
- Floating Poops
- Running To The Bathroom
- Muscle Pain + Aches
- Nervous + Anxious
- It’s Just Not Right For Me…
Chapter 18: RECIPES
- Small Bites
- Snacks + Treats
- Carb Ups!
Chapter 19: MINDFUL MEAL PLAN
Your body wants to be healthy, whole and happy. I’ll show you how.
Get notified when Fat Fueled launches, November 2015…
The Fat Fueled program is filled with simple actions that you can incorporate into your life, step by step to create balance, a healthy relationship with your body, and to encourage healing through keto.
The keto chapters, keto sections and keto recipes are a compilation of personal experiences and results of my one on one client work, words that I wish I’d read 16 months ago when I was neck deep in trying to decipher nutritional ketosis for women but had very little to go off of.
With a bit of adjusting and tweaking, I’m confident that my keto program, Fat Fueled, will support you in revolutionizing your health, your body and your life.
Excited to take this next step with you,