- 1 ¾ cup brewed coffee (decaf or regular, or your favorite tea)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 10 grams cacao butter (about 4-5 wafers)
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil or coconut oil
- 4 drops alcohol-free stevia
- ¼ teaspoon ground vanilla bean, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Blend coffee, almond butter, cacao butter, MCT oil, stevia, vanilla and cinnamon in your high-powered blender. Transfer to a jar and place in the fridge to cool completely. I do this step the night before so I have a nice, chilled jar the next morning.
- Once chilled, place back in your blender. Add 4-6 ice cubes. If you are not using a high-powered blender, it’s best to break up the ice before you add the coffee. This way, it won’t heat up your drink!
- Blend until the ice is crushed.
- Pour into a jar, top with coconut whipped cream, cacao nibs and enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 438
- Calories from Fat: 400
- Total Fat: 44.4
- Saturated Fat: 29.7 g
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Carbs: 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Net Carbs: 3 g
- Sugars: 1.5 g
- Protein: 5.1 g