- 500 grams grass-fed/finished regular ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup roughly-ground almond flour
- 1 egg, optional
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- pinch Himalayan rock salt
- Set oven to 320F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Press with your hands to combine. Pinch about 1 tablespoon or smaller of the mixture into your hands. Roll, and place on a parchment paper or silicon-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture. Should make about 22 mini meatballs.
- Slide baking sheet into preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Egg: If you’re allergic to egg, don’t add it. The meatballs are great without it.
Nutrition Information: per meatball.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 68
- Calories from Fat: 41
- Total Fat: 4.5
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 28> mg
- Sodium: 25 mg
- Carbs: 0.2 g
- Protein: 6.3 g