- 4 cups peeled and cubed sweet potato (~3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced fennel
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Curry Powder
- 2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (coriander)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes. Toss in olive oil and lay out on a baking sheet. Roast in prepared oven for 30-40 until the sweet potatoes are soft, but not mushy. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, add diced fennel, red onion, curry powder, coconut oil and salt to a medium-sized cast iron pan. Saute on medium heat for 5-8 minutes, until onion and fennel or soft, but not over cooked.
- Add fennel mixture to a bowl with remaining ingredients, including roasted sweet potatoes.
- Stir to coat and serve alongside cooked rice or gluten-free naan.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 308
- Calories from Fat: 63
- Total Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 206 mg
- Carbs: 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.4 g
- Net Carbs: 46.3 g
- Sugars: 18 g
- Protein: 7.1 g