- 8 lite coconut milk ice cubes, about 1/2 can frozen
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, frozen
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup non-dairy milk – I used unsweetened original almond milk
- 4 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- Place coconut milk cubes, frozen strawberries, lemon juice, vinegar, and vanilla in your food processor. Pulse with the “S” blade until mixture is broken up. It should look like pieces of hail in the bowl. This process takes about 30 seconds of pulsing on and off.
- Continuing to pulse, add non-dairy milk slowly. Use up to 1 cup. Discontinue when mixture forms a ball.
- Remove ice cream ball from processor and place in a large bowl. Mix in fresh strawberries and graham cracker crumbs.
- Serve immediately
Spread the love, earn karma points:
add honey or coconut sugar if you don’t like the slight tartness. I loved it!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 225
- Calories from Fat: 144
- Total Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 12.7 g
- Sodium: 148 mg
- Carbs: 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Net Carbs: 15.3 g
- Sugars: 8.8 g
- Protein: 2.9 g