- 200 grams (about 1 cup melted) cacao butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Genuine Health fermented Vegan proteins+ vanilla
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond butter or sunflower butter (to keep nut-free)
- 4 drops alcohol-free stevia
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Place cacao butter and extract in a small saucepan. Melt over low temperature.
- Once fully melted, remove from heat and add in protein powder, nut or seed butter and stevia. Whisk to combine.
- Pour into a 13×9 glass pan (no need to line the pan); or one of your choice, and top with a sprinkle of cacao nibs. If you want to make this recipe more portable, you could use a silicon mold like this animal silicon mold.
- Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. Once hardened, break with a knife into 20 pieces and enjoy!
- To store, place in an air-tight container and place in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Cacao Butter: Could be replaced with coconut oil, however the end-product wouldn’t be as solid.
To make Paleo or Grain-free: replace protein powder with an equal amount of grass-fed collagen.
Nutrition Information: Based on 1 serving, 2 pieces. The full recipe makes 20 pieces, 2 pieces per serving.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 256
- Calories from Fat: 221
- Total Fat: 24.6
- Saturated Fat: 14 g
- Carbs: 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Net Carbs: 2.9 g
- Sugars: 1.4 g
- Protein: 5.1 g