- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced into rounds about ¼-inch thick
- ½ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 zucchini, cut into noodle shape with a spiralizer
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 handfuls bean sprouts
- 1 batch of Green Power Dressing
- 1 batch Protein Boost Nut and Seed Mix
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Brush sweet potato rounds in oil and sprinkle with cumin. Place on prepared baking sheet and cook in the prepared oven for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, place zucchini noodles on a large plate. Set aside.
- Place bok choy and broccoli in the bowl of your steamer and steam for 2 minutes. Remove and spread over top zucchini noodles.
- Garnish with bean sprouts, cooked yam rounds and protein nut mix and dressing
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 363
- Calories from Fat: 188
- Total Fat: 20.9
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Sodium: 518 mg
- Carbs: 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12.3 g
- Net Carbs: 25.6 g
- Sugars: 11.5 g
- Protein: 14 g