- 5 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 tablespoon nut butter – I used raw almond butter
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- Place frozen bananas, almond butter, and coconut in your food processor. Pulse until a large mass develops. If the banana isn’t binding, try adding 1-2 tablespoon non-dairy milk or allowing the bowl to sit for 1 minute or so to defrost slightly.
- Drop ball of soft serve into a large bowl and mix in walnuts and chocolate chunks.
- Serve immediately
Spread the love, earn karma points:
You could try adding cacao powder and a pinch of stevia to the banana mixture for a fudge version!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 641
- Calories from Fat: 278
- Total Fat: 30.9
- Saturated Fat: 9.9 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Carbs: 91.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 11.5 g
- Net Carbs: 79.6 g
- Sugars: 50.6 g
- Protein: 10.7 g