The keto foods I eat in a day, with loads of ideas for your keto meal planning.
So much has changed in the way I eat keto since the last time I made a video like this. I’ve cut a lot of food preparation out of the equation, eat fewer fat bombs, and care less about the making my meals beautiful. I’m excited to share some of these processes and ideas with you to help with your keto meal planning!
As time has passed on my keto diet, I’ve come to rely heavily on reliable, high-quality products instead of making everything myself. Relying on these keto-friendly products helps cut meal preparation times, frustration, and keeps us true to our grocery budget. How often have you had all of the intentions to make things “fresh” and then have the ingredients rot on you? I just can’t do it anymore! Two of the products I share in today’s video are Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart Toppers and Ellyndale Coconut Infusions Butter Flavored Coconut Oil.
Okay, let’s get to it…
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Alternatives to fat coffee in the morning on keto
- How to save time preparing keto lunches
- The best time to eat fat bombs
- Watch: What bulletproof did to me
- Get the Rocket Fuel Latte recipe
- Ellyndale Coconut Infusions Coconut Oil
- Keto milkshake, recipe in the video or the FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart Toppers
- Get keto meal plans delivered to your inbox with Balanced Keto
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
What are some of your keto food preparation tactics to save time and money in the kitchen?