- 1 13.5 fl. oz. (400 ml) can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup chilled brewed coffee (decaf or regular)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tablespoon Genuine Health vegan greens+O, vanilla-flavored
- 8 ice cubes, for serving
- Place all ingredients but ice in the jug of your blender. Blend for 10 seconds, or until smooth.
- Divide between four 10 fl. oz. (300 ml) glasses, drop two ice cubes in each glass and enjoy.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
For potential leftovers, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days, give it a little shake before consuming.
The following recipe ingredients were provided by our friends at SPUD.ca – full-fat coconut milk, and almond butter. Get $20 off your first organic grocery delivery on SPUD.ca when you use the coupon code PURSUIT20.
I love ordering my organic groceries through SPUD.ca because by getting my groceries delivered, I don’t need to stress out at the grocery store every week! No lines, no carts, no parking, none of the stress. I simply order groceries every Monday evening, and they’re delivered to my door around 5pm every Wednesday! I know when the groceries are coming, I know that the box is going to be filled with my favorites, and that the quality is going to be there every time. For me, health is about convenience. And SPUD.ca makes maintaining my healthful lifestyle that much easier.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 262
- Calories from Fat: 224
- Total Fat: 24.9
- Saturated Fat: 19.1 g
- Sodium: 27 mg
- Carbs: 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
- Net Carbs: 4.4 g
- Sugars: 1.9 g
- Protein: 4.1 g