- 200 grams unsweetened long shredded coconut
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup grass-fed collagen, optional
- 25 drops alcohol-free stevia extract
- pinch to ¼ teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon alcohol-free pure vanilla extract
- pinch ground cloves
- Line a baking sheet with two 12-count mini muffin silicon molds. Set aside.
- Add shredded coconut, coconut oil, stevia and salt to the bowl of your food processor. Process on high for 5-8 minutes until drippy. You may have to remove the lid a couple of times and scrape the chunky bits from the side of the bowl.
- Once smooth, remove ¼ cup of the coconut mixture, leaving the remaining coconut mix in the food processor bowl. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth again. If you use cold pumpkin puree, the coconut will harden. No worries, just process until smooth again.
- The texture of the pumpkin mixture will be similar to apple sauce.
- Divide the pumpkin mixture into the muffin cups. Press down with fingers or the back of a spoon until completely flat. Then, top with reserved white coconut mixture. Transfer baking sheet to the freezer and freeze for 1 hour.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Serving Size and Nutrition: is based off 2 patties.
Coconut Butter: If you don’t have a food processor, you can get “creamed coconut” (which is coconut butter) in the Ethnic aisle of many grocery stores for a couple of dollars. Melt, then use in this recipe.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 219
- Calories from Fat: 182
- Total Fat: 20.2
- Saturated Fat: 17.6 g
- Sodium: 38 mg
- Carbs: 6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g
- Net Carbs: 2.4 g
- Sugars: 1.9 g
- Protein: 3.6 g