- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca starch/flour/powder
- 3/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 2 tablespoon freshly ground flax seed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup soy-free earth balance spread or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup egg whites or 1 egg or 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon freshly ground flax + 3 tablespoon water)
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place wet ingredients in a small bowl and blend with hand blender until combined.
- Combine dry ingredients into wet and mix until incorporated. Add chocolate chips and mash with hands, making sure each piece of cookie dough has some chip in it.
- Scoop dough with a tablespoon or ice cream scooper, stacking the dough over top of the spoon. Remove from spoon and place on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat, keeping each cookie about an 1? away from the next.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Mine took 14 minutes but if you’re using parchment paper, your cookies should only take 11-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before enjoying (with a tall glass of coconut or almond milk, of course!)
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To keep egg-free and vegan, use flax egg.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 235
- Calories from Fat: 115
- Total Fat: 12.8
- Saturated Fat: 10.2 g
- Sodium: 81 mg
- Carbs: 29 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Net Carbs: 28.1 g
- Sugars: 10.3 g
- Protein: 2.1 g