- 1 cup avocado oil mayo
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon to 1 teaspoon gluten-free hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon organic chili powder
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Add mayo, garlic and capers to the jug of your high-powered blender. Pulse on high until everything is pulverized.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Drop into an airtight jar and store in the fridge for 3 days. I have gone as long as 5 days with no issues, just depends on the quality of the green onions and parsley.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Vegan/Egg-free: Use my vegan mayo recipe.
Hot Sauce: I start with ½ teaspoon and work my way up depending on how I’m feeling. If you want things really spicy, you could go up to 1 tablespoon.
Nutrition Information: based on 1½ tablespoon
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 91
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 5> mg
- Sodium: 146 mg
- Carbs: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.1 g