- ½ cup lite coconut milk
- ½ cup soft extra-virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw cashew halves
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3½ tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- Blend milk, coconut oil, cashew halves, salt and turmeric on high for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- While blender is still running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and vinegar. Continue to blend for another 1 minute until oil is nicely emulsified.
- Pour into a medium-sized bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours before using as a replacement to mayonnaise in just about any recipe your heart desires!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
1 serving = 1 tablespoon
To make nut-free, you could try replacing the cashews in the recipe for sunflower seeds.
Store in the fridge for up to 7 days. Because of the coconut oil content, the mixture will get quite firm in the fridge. If you want that creamy consistency that you see in the picture of the recipe, just leave the mixture out on the counter top for a couple of minutes, then whisk and you’ll be good to go.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 62
- Calories from Fat: 61
- Total Fat: 6.8
- Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 41 mg
- Carbs: 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Net Carbs: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.3 g