- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup tangy dill dressing
- 2 bunches of kale – yield 4 cups
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced with a vegetable peeler
- 1 whole carrot, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- Rip kale into bite-sized pieces and steam for 45-60 seconds, just to soften. Drain if needed, and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining prepped salad ingredients and stir to coat.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for 1-2 days. The kale gets a bit wilted at the two day mark, but makes a great filling for sandwiches, wraps, or a topping to scrambled eggs!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 73
- Total Fat: 8.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 481 mg
- Carbs: 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.2 g
- Net Carbs: 36.6 g
- Sugars: 7.4 g
- Protein: 13.7 g