- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free mustard
- 1 tablespoon unpasteurized honey – see note
- 1 tablespoon red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 1 homemade pickle
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Will keep in the fridge in an air-tight container for one week.
To make vegan, remove honey and add 1 pitted medjool date.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 45
- Calories from Fat: 38
- Total Fat: 4.3
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 113 mg
- Carbs: 1.9 g
- Sugars: 1.5 g
- Protein: 0.2 g