- 1 head green or red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, finely shredded – yield 1/4 cup packed
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 full batch of bean mayo
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh pepper to taste
- Place shredded cabbage, carrots and diced red pepper on a kitchen towel. Wrap with towel and ring out veggie water into the sink. Place in a large bowl with finely chopped onion.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients until smooth before adding to salad bowl. Mix well to combine and taste for seasoning; add more salt, pepper, or sugar if desired.
- Store in the fridge to cool for 2-3 hours. Will keep for 3-4 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 161
- Calories from Fat: 17
- Total Fat: 1.8
- Sodium: 1018 mg
- Carbs: 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.6 g
- Net Carbs: 18 g
- Sugars: 6.2 g
- Protein: 8.3 g