- 2/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- pinch ginger powder
- pinch cayenne
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the coconut milk, water, olive oil and garlic to the flour mixture and stir until all the lumps are gone.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, pushing the mixture to the sides so that it’s evenly spread across the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dough begins to crack and corners brown.
- Remove from the oven and slide the dough to a cutting board. Cut dough into desired cracker size.
- Place cut crackers on a cookie sheet [I used a pizza pan and it worked perfectly!] and place back in the oven.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes, flip and bake for another 4-6 minutes. Watch them closely so they don’t burn!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 23
- Calories from Fat: 11
- Total Fat: 1.2
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 17 mg
- Carbs: 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Net Carbs: 1.7 g
- Protein: 0.8 g