- 4 cups raw spinach
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 40 grams fresh mint sprigs, leaves removed and stems discarded
- ½ cup sesame seeds or hemp hearts
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice or 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon grey sea salt
- Add spinach and olive oil to a cast iron pan and heat on low, until wilted.
- Transfer to your high-powered blender and add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon into a mason jar and store in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Serving size = 1 tablespoon
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 144
- Calories from Fat: 136
- Total Fat: 15.1
- Saturated Fat: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 35 mg
- Carbs: 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Net Carbs: 1.1 g
- Protein: 1.8 g