- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1/3 cup xylitol
- ¼ cup mashed banana (about 1 banana)
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Add-ins – see note
- Preheat oven to 400F and place muffin liners in 6 muffin cups. Set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Mix in chocolate chunks, walnuts and banana chunks (be sure to save a couple of pieces of each for the topping for each muffin).
- Divide mixture into the 6 muffin liners and top with bits of extra add-ins.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tray before removing and placing on a cooling rack.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Reserve a couple pieces of chocolate, walnuts and banana for the topping of each muffin. I’ve never had much success in making coconut flour based recipes, vegan/egg-free. That’s not to say it wont work, I just can’t seem to master it… yet.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 213
- Calories from Fat: 94
- Total Fat: 10.5
- Saturated Fat: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 83> mg
- Sodium: 136 mg
- Carbs: 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.3 g
- Net Carbs: 25.3 g
- Sugars: 9 g
- Protein: 6 g