- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup coconut nectar, honey or other liquid sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup xylitol or other granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Natural Vitality Osteo Calm, divided
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for 6 hours, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 4oz. semi sweet chocolate, melted
- Add bottom layer ingredients: tahini, coconut nectar and vanilla extract to a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine, then add cocoa powder. Mix until incorporated.
- Add shredded coconut and hemp seeds to the bowl. Stir until everything is covered in the chocolate mix. You may want to use your hands.
- Once complete, press mixture into a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking sheet. Press firmly and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add middle layer ingredients: cranberries, xylitol, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of Osteo Calm to a small saucepan. Heat on medium-high heat until it boils, then reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Once complete, transfer to your high-powered blender. Add remaining Osteo Calm, cashews and coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
- Spread cranberry mixture over top of the chocolate hemp crust.
- Pour melted chocolate over top and spread with the back of the spoon, being careful not to mix the layers.
- Transfer dessert to the fridge and allow to cool for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from the fridge and use a warmed knife to cut through the hard chocolate.
- Store in the fridge for 3-4 days or freezer for up to 1 month.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 114
- Total Fat: 12.7
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Carbs: 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Net Carbs: 15.9 g
- Sugars: 12.3 g
- Protein: 3.9 g