- 1 acorn squash, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoon no-sugar peach jam
- 2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F and fill a 3L casserole dish with 1/4-inch of water. Set aside.
- Cut the acorn squash in half lengthwise and place face down in the water dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip the halves over. Drop 1 tablespoon jam, 1 teaspoon maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon in each half.
- Return to the oven and broil on high for 5 minutes. Remove and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 2
- Total Fat: 0.2
- Sodium: 13 mg
- Carbs: 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Net Carbs: 37.3 g
- Sugars: 13.7 g
- Protein: 1.8 g