- 2 (8-inch) gluten-free tortillas/wraps
- 150 grams soft goat cheese
- 1/2 granny smith apple, sliced thing
- 4 apricots, cut in half, pitted and sliced thin
- 8 leaves of fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons raw pine nuts
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons unpasteurized honey
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Press a 3-inch circular cookie cutter into the gluten-free tortilla. Repeat to create 8 total rounds. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes.
- Cover apple slices in lemon juice and combine honey and oil in a small dish.
- Line cooled tortilla rounds on a large plate. Stack with 2 slices of apple, 1 basil leaf and a small dollop of cream cheese. Top with apricot, a drop of honey mixture, and a sprinkle of pine nuts.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 136
- Calories from Fat: 66
- Total Fat: 7.4
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 15> mg
- Sodium: 123 mg
- Carbs: 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Net Carbs: 14.7 g
- Sugars: 7.9 g
- Protein: 4.5 g