- 2/3 cup sunflower seed butter
- 2/3 cup hemp seeds or finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg white (approx. 3 tablespoons), whipped thoroughly until frothy
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine sunflower butter, hemp seeds, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Add egg white to the bowl of your stand mixer. If you do not have a stand mixer, you could try to use a high powered blender or food processor instead. Whip with the wire whisk, on high, for 2-3 minutes – until puffy like clouds.
- Add in sunflower butter mixture and mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture, about 1 tablespoon at a time, onto prepared baking sheet. The dough will make enough for 12 cookies. Shape them as you want them as they will not expand or level out while they are cooking.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, until the tops begin to get golden and slightly cracked. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes on the pan.
- Store cookies in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 143
- Calories from Fat: 89
- Total Fat: 9.8
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Carbs: 10.2 g
- Sugars: 5.9 g
- Protein: 5.3 g